How to use hair wax spray to create 3 formal men’s hairstyles. Watch my video tutorial to see what the spray hair wax can do and how I use it to create men’s hairstyles for a wedding, prom or other kind of formal event.
The three men’s hairstyles that I’m creating are the men’s side part hairstyle; men’s slick back hairstyles; and the men’s volumised side part with curl.
Check out Label M Wax Spray here –
This video has been sponsored by Label M. I only ever work with brands I like and whose products or services I believe in.
#ManForHimself #MensHair #Hair #HairWax #Wax #WaxSpray #SprayWax #Hairstyles #MensHairsyles
– Label M Wax Spray –
– Label Men Scalp Tonic –
– Label Men Thickening Tonic –
Watch the video here –
– Foil fade up to a 1.5 grade.
– For my hairline, we’ve decided to use a foil to go super clean and neat on the neck.
– On the top, he removes a bit of the weight in the back area, so it’s a little shorter but it can still be brushed back.
– For the front area, he overdirects it to a stationary point.
– Styled with the products above.
IN MY HAIR AT START AND END:
– Label M Thickening Tonic –
– Label M Deconstructor –
Come and follow me on…
Check out my blog too:
I’m Robin James. My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Shot by Adam at PurpleYam Productions. Edited by me.
Lakey Inspired –