Hello to the Millions & Billions of you who Like, Subscribe, & Share my content!
I am Aaron Kentrell Fashion/Marketing Entrepreneur. Here to help men and the women who dress them feel more confident about what they buy and how they should wear it.
My 3 Minute Style Guides aim to accomplish three things help you Look your best, Feel your best, so you can Do your best. I believe appearance tells others what you think of yourself. I want to help you project the best version of you.
7 Versatile Hairstyles
7. The Lock Top, a mixture between a high top fade and dreads.
1. think: free spirit, casual, Neo soul type of guy
6. The Cone Fro, fade the sides (not too low) then allow her to grow naturally. Causing a cone like silhouette
5. The Toad: similar concept to 6 but more round and low fade.
4. Braid and Fade: Very new and very popular amongst streetwear guys. More edgy look, but also can be dressed up.
3. The MJ ( Bald) : don’t hold on to a retreating hairline CUT IT OFF! You’ll thank yourself later,
2. Dreads: Free Locks/Traditional: both are becoming a more common look and even seen in the business world.
1. styling it in a bun makes it appear more dressy.
1. The Fade: 90% of men started with this a child and today it still remains unbeatable.
Every week I will be posting styling videos and how too’s all from my perspective.
Every Sunday I will post some words of thought or encouragement.
I also believe that some words of encouraging others and inspiring them to action, so on Sundays I will be posting some quick words to help you start your week.
Help me make this your number 1 source for Menswear and Inspiration.